Kindly be informed that the acceptance process was very selective because of the quality requirements and the limited number of papers that we could publish in Springer book series. Therefore, we hope you do not miss the chance to participate IRICT 2019 !
For guaranteeing that your paper will be published in the Springer book series “Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing”, please CAREFULLY do the following:
1. Download these files:
2. Revise your paper by taking all the suggestions and comments of the reviewers into account. The normal number of pages is 8-10, and the maximum number of pages is 12 with extra USD 20 or RM 80 per page (Note: the paper must be in Springer style).
3. Upload these files to EasyChair (update your existing submission in EasyChair):
I. The Table of Corrections and your revised paper in a single PDF file. Please provide (i) a Table of corrections made to your paper according to the suggestions and comments of the reviewers and (ii) the final revised paper with changes highlighted in bold. Place the Table of Corrections before the revised paper in a single PDF file.
II. Your Camera Ready Paper in .docx. Please ensure the paper is proofread and images / formulas (if any) are of high quality. The affiliations and email addresses of all authors must be included.
III. A Copyright form in PDF, signed by the corresponding author.
IV. For the registration, the Proof of Payment must be uploaded online (PDF file) using Easychair system.
V. If you are a student, YSRG member or student/staff in one of the organizing institutions, you have to submit a copy of Matric Card or membership evidence to EasyChair.
VI. Corresponding authors details file: A PDF file containing the name and email address of the corresponding author.
VII. High Quality Figures (if any) must be included in the paper and uploaded as separate file: Figures (.zip).
VIII. If required, the evidence of Proofreading must be uploaded to EasyChair.
4. The deadline to submit all the above files (except IV and V) is 1st of Aug 2019. All Camera Ready Papers submitted after this deadline will not be considered for publication in Springer book series.
5. By Aug 15, 2019, at least one of the authors must fill in the registration form and make the payment of the conference fee according to the IRICT 2019 fee as follow:
|Early Registration||Normal Registration|
|Students from Organising Institutions||RM 1300
|Other Students||(RM 1,400)
|Staff from Organising Institutions||(RM 1,600)
6. Please note that the Early Registration Deadline is on Aug 1, 2019 , and the Normal Registration Deadline is on Aug 15, 2019.
7. Please note that: Only papers that are registered by Aug 15, 2019 and fulfill all the above requirements will be published in the Springer book series “ Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing ”.
Details for Payment:
– Bank Transfer:
|Beneficiary Name:||MUTIARA UTAMA CONSULTANT & SERVICES|
|Beneficiary ID/ Business Registration No||JM0474001-P|
|Beneficiary Address||65, Jalan Utama 14, Taman Mutiara Rini, 81300 SKUDAI, Johor, Malaysia|
|Beneficiary Bank||BANK MUAMALAT MALAYSIA|
|Beneficiary Account No||01080000766718|
|Beneficiary SWIFT Code||BMMBMYKL|
|Beneficiary Bank Address||No. 28, Jalan Kebudayaan 5, Taman Universiti, 81300 SKUDAI, Johor, Malaysia.|
The fee is Payable to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: For each transaction using PayPal, you need to include PayPal transaction fee: 4.4% of the conference total fee (Paper fee + the extra charge for the additional paper pages if any) in your payment.
* If you need an invoice for making the payment, please fill in the Invoice Requesting Form. Please be sure that your paper is on the Springer style (Refer to the Camera Ready Paper Template).
* If you have any technical problem, please contact Conference Secretariat: email@example.com. Please include your paper ID in the subjects of all emails you send to us.
Registration fees Include:
- Registration fees include admittance to IRICT 2019 , lunches, coffee break and snack breaks during the conference.
- All accepted papers will be published in the Springer Book Series “Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing”.
- Conference Program Book.
- Conference Kits.
Registration for Participant (Not Presenter):
– All researchers and interested practitioners are invited to attend the conference.
– Registration fee is 150$, which includes Conference Kits, Participation Certificate, and Lunches, coffee and snack breaks .
– To register as a participant (Not presenter), please pay the registration fee and fill in the participation form (Click here) by Aug 15, 2019.
Important Notes :
- Registration is only confirmed when full payment is received.
- For each accepted paper, at least one author must register before the registration deadline.
- Students are requested to submit a valid Student Matric during the registration.
- The fee is not refundable after the registration deadline.
For the publication in Scopus Indexed Journals, an additional fee will be required only for open access journals.